Friday, November 8, 2013

This is where I live

Good morning, boys. Someone just sent me this video about Grundy County, Tennessee. I live just a few miles from Grundy County where our Piggly Wiggly grocery store, CVS pharmacy, etc. are located. I thought you'd like to see where I live and how beautiful the area is:



I really liked the pictures of you boys taking apart that gizmo (?)... I bet that was fun especially since I know Ethan loves to work with his hands and Caleb likes doing things with his big brother.

I've been thinking about you boys and since I can't see you, I thought I'd start making short videos that detail interesting things I've experienced in my life. We made a video of my Daddy before he died (it's been misplaced for now but I hope it can be found?) where we asked him questions about his life and work. He's been gone for over 14 years now so it will be a wonderful record of his life for those who loved him. When it's found, I'll send y'all a copy of it.

That's all I have for now... I hope you boys have a wonderful productive day!

I love you little guys and pray for you several times every day,

Your Granddaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment